top of page
About Us: Portfolio
St. Christopher's was formed in 1954 by a group of Episcopalians desiring a church in Bandera. St. Christopher is the patron saint of travelers and the church was originally conceived as a place of refreshment for those passing through the hill country.
Since that time St. Christopher has flourished and become a place that not only welcomes those passing through but also those who put down roots.
bottom of page